REFLECTOR:EFIS systems

Wayne Lanza reflector@tvbf.org
Sun, 28 Dec 2003 17:34:08 -0500


--Apple-Mail-2--145632061
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset=ISO-8859-1;
	format=flowed

  I am the U.S. representative for Digifly who have been building EFIS=20=

systems as far back
as 15 years ago. Too bad they haven't had effective representation in=20
the states until now.
I will be glad to answer your questions about the new Digifly FMS100=20
systems. Check the
Composite Design web page and email me with your questions - include a=20=

phone number
and time to call you if you prefer voice information or try 772 664=20
8953 after 8pm EST.
  I am a contractor at Velocity, I design all of their drop in wiring=20
systems, power panels and
other goodies. Some are shown on my web sire others are can be seen on=20=

the Velocity site.
The Velocity site and catalog are going through a major revision at=20
this time, be patient, they
are really putting a lot of effort into it...

Thank You & Happy holidays to all!
Wayne Lanza
Pres. Composite Design, Inc.

Visit us at - http://www.CompositeDesignInc.com
________________________________________________________________________

On Sunday, December 28, 2003, at 11:35 AM, Velocity xl wrote:

> I lost the links to some of the Efis systems.
> I found Blue mountain,
> Dynon Avionics
> who else did I miss.
> I seams I remember one that was close to the prices of the Dynon unit=20=

> but was supposed to be a little better.
> =A0
> Ron

--Apple-Mail-2--145632061
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Type: text/enriched;
	charset=ISO-8859-1

 I am the U.S. representative for Digifly who have been building EFIS
systems as far back

as 15 years ago. Too bad they haven't had effective representation in
the states until now.

I will be glad to answer your questions about the new Digifly FMS100
systems. Check the

Composite Design web page and email me with your questions - include a
phone number

and time to call you if you prefer voice information or try 772 664
8953 after 8pm EST.

 I am a contractor at Velocity, I design all of their drop in wiring
systems, power panels and

other goodies. Some are shown on my web sire others are can be seen on
the Velocity site.

The Velocity site and catalog are going through a major revision at
this time, be patient, they

are really putting a lot of effort into it...


Thank You & Happy holidays to all!

Wayne Lanza

Pres. Composite Design, Inc.


Visit us at - http://www.CompositeDesignInc.com

________________________________________________________________________

=20

On Sunday, December 28, 2003, at 11:35 AM, Velocity xl wrote:


<excerpt><fontfamily><param>Arial</param>I lost the links to some of
the Efis systems.</fontfamily>

<fontfamily><param>Arial</param>I found Blue mountain,</fontfamily>

<fontfamily><param>Arial</param>Dynon Avionics</fontfamily>

<fontfamily><param>Arial</param>who else did I miss.</fontfamily>

<fontfamily><param>Arial</param>I seams I remember one that was close
to the prices of the Dynon unit but was supposed to be a little =
better.</fontfamily>

=A0

<fontfamily><param>Arial</param>Ron</fontfamily>

</excerpt>=

--Apple-Mail-2--145632061--