REFLECTOR:Vacuum pump

Velocity xl reflector@tvbf.org
Sun, 28 Dec 2003 13:11:04 -0600


This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C3CD44.0C606520
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Any one know the Rpm that the vacuum pump
on a io 360 run's at? I have a pump and can see that it has a small gear =
on it . I assume it would run off the starter gear. Does any one know =
how many teeth or approximate diameter of that gear is?

Ron
------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C3CD44.0C606520
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1226" name=3DGENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Any one know the Rpm that the vacuum =
pump</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>on a io 360 run's at? I have a pump and can see =
that=20
</FONT><FONT face=3DArial>it has a small gear on it . I assume it would =
run off=20
the starter gear. Does any one&nbsp;know how many teeth or </FONT><FONT=20
face=3DArial>approximate diameter of that gear is?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Ron</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C3CD44.0C606520--