REFLECTOR:Gear Speed, SBaker's Responses

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Fri, 26 Dec 2003 22:32:44 EST


-------------------------------1072495964
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Scott:

 I've been very impressed with the clarity of your explanations on this 
matter re: gear extension.  I feel very comfortable with all of your explanations.  
The monthly test of the system is an especially helpful suggestion.  I'm also 
impressed with your patience in addressing the issue as many times as you 
have.

Thanks for participating in the Reflector.  It is so nice to have a Pro 
watching over us.

Bill Torres
Velocity Std Elite RG
Richmond, VA

-------------------------------1072495964
Content-Type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fffff=
f">
<DIV>Scott:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;I've been very impressed with the clarity of your explanations on=
 this matter re: gear extension.&nbsp; I feel very comfortable with all of y=
our explanations.&nbsp; The monthly test of the system is an especially help=
ful suggestion.&nbsp; I'm also impressed with your patience in addressing th=
e issue as many times as you have.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks for participating in the Reflector.&nbsp; It is so nice to have=20=
a Pro watching over us.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT lang=3D0 face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SERIF" PTSIZ=
E=3D"12"><B><I>Bill Torres</FONT><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial color=3D#000000=
 size=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" PTSIZE=3D"10"></B></I><BR>Velocity Std Elite=20=
RG</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>Richmond, VA</DIV></BODY></HTML>

-------------------------------1072495964--