REFLECTOR:Cowl fasteners
Brian Michalk
reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 22:29:06 -0600
I called SkyBolt today, but they were closed. I'll see if they'll give us a
discount on a group buy.
Brian Michalk <http://www.michalk.com>
Life is what you make of it ... never wish you had done something.
Aviator, experimental aircraft builder, motorcyclist, SCUBA diver
musician, home-brewer, entrepreneur and barely single
> -----Original Message-----
> From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]On
> Behalf Of KeithHallsten
> Sent: Monday, December 22, 2003 8:34 PM
> To: reflector@tvbf.org
> Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:Cowl fasteners
>
>
> Jack,
>
> Brian wrote:
> "I'm going with www.skybolt.com
>
> Look at the CLoc fasteners on the left. They are pricey at about $10 per
> fastener assembly, but I'm convinced they are worth it. . . . "
>
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Jack Sheehan" <j.f.sheehan@larc.nasa.gov>
> To: <reflector@tvbf.org>
> Sent: Monday, December 22, 2003 2:26 PM
> Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:Cowl fasteners
>
>
> > Can someone post the site for the fasteners again
> > Jack
> > _______________________________________________
> > To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> >
> > Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> > user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> > Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> > Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> >
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>