REFLECTOR:Airspeed Indicator
Brian Michalk
reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 14:36:08 -0600
Hmmm, the one I was looking at was definately the "import". I agree with
you, but it's the only one at ASS that I like. It goes from 40kts to 2??,
whereas the United models I'm interested in start at 60 kts.
Any other alternatives?
> -----Original Message-----
> From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]On
> Behalf Of scott@tnstaafl.net
> Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2003 12:59 PM
> To: reflector@tvbf.org
> Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:Airspeed Indicator
>
>
> Brian,
>
> Be sure you get the good instruments, I've had the ASI and the Altimeter
> fail in my plane that were installed 6 years ago. Both were the cheapo
> Chinese piece of shit instruments. I replaced both with United
> Instruments brand.
>
> Scott
>
> > I am trying to spec out the instruments for my panel. I'm
> looking at the
> > ASI in the Aircraft Spruce Catalog, PN:10-00003.
> >
> > What range marks are you guys using for a standard FG Velocity?
> >
> > Brian Michalk <http://www.michalk.com>
> > Life is what you make of it ... never wish you had done something.
> > Aviator, experimental aircraft builder, motorcyclist, SCUBA diver
> > musician, home-brewer, entrepreneur and barely single
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > To change your email address, visit
> > http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> >
> > Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> > user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> > Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> > Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> >
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html