REFLECTOR:Lyc injection

Brett Ferrell reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 18:24:53 -0500


This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_021C_01C3BF4A.E8059170
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I'm told (by my engine shop) he's not selling any more units, only =
supporting current customers after some issues/complaints.

Brett
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Ronnie Brown=20
  To: reflector@tvbf.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 5:18 PM
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:Lyc injection


  Well, how about just using two Jeff Roses?  There is an RV in the next =
hanger that runs two and he likes them.
    ----- Original Message -----=20
    From: Brian Gallagher=20
    To: reflector@tvbf.org=20
    Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 2:20 PM
    Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:Lyc injection


    That low profile bracket doesn't fit with two LS ignitions, to say =
nothing of trying to route the fuel lines thru all the coils.  bg
      ----- Original Message -----=20
      From: Brett Ferrell=20
      To: reflector@tvbf.org=20
      Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 10:59 AM
      Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:Lyc injection


      Ahem... I'll admit that I'm *way* over my head here, as I'm only =
*about to purchase" such things and have no experience installing them, =
but my shop is specing a "low profile bracket" for the fuel manifold, I =
believe from Ly-Con in Cali who's claimed to know that it's needed for =
Berkut's/Velocity's etc.  Apologizes if I'm muddying the waters, but I =
think that's the deal. (I'm also going with the lightspeed I think).

      Brett

      Quoting Brian Gallagher <bg@airmech.com>:

      > Has anyone with a Lycoming and dual Light speed ignition found a =
good > way of mounting the injection spider? bg
      >=20


      --
      Visit us at www.velocityxl.com
      44VF Velocity XL/FG
      I68 Cincinnati, OH
      _______________________________________________
      To change your email address, visit =
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

      Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
      user:pw =3D tvbf:jamaicangoose
      Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
      Check old archives: =
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

------=_NextPart_000_021C_01C3BF4A.E8059170
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1276" name=3DGENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I'm told (by my engine shop)&nbsp;he's =
not selling=20
any more units, only supporting current customers after some=20
issues/complaints.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><BR>Brett</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; =
BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: =
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=3Dromott@adelphia.net =
href=3D"mailto:romott@adelphia.net">Ronnie=20
  Brown</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A =
title=3Dreflector@tvbf.org=20
  href=3D"mailto:reflector@tvbf.org">reflector@tvbf.org</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Wednesday, December 10, =
2003 5:18=20
  PM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> Re: REFLECTOR:Lyc=20
injection</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT size=3D2>Well, how about just using two Jeff Roses?&nbsp; =
There is an=20
  RV in the next hanger that runs two and he likes them.</FONT></DIV>
  <BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
  style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; =
BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
    <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
    <DIV=20
    style=3D"BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: =
black"><B>From:</B>=20
    <A title=3Dbrian@airmech.com href=3D"mailto:brian@airmech.com">Brian =

    Gallagher</A> </DIV>
    <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A =
title=3Dreflector@tvbf.org=20
    href=3D"mailto:reflector@tvbf.org">reflector@tvbf.org</A> </DIV>
    <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Wednesday, December 10, =
2003 2:20=20
    PM</DIV>
    <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> Re: REFLECTOR:Lyc=20
    injection</DIV>
    <DIV><BR></DIV>
    <DIV><EM><FONT face=3DGeorgia color=3D#008000 size=3D2>That low =
profile bracket=20
    doesn't fit with two LS ignitions, to say nothing of trying to route =
the=20
    fuel lines thru all the coils.&nbsp; bg</FONT></EM></DIV>
    <BLOCKQUOTE=20
    style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; =
BORDER-LEFT: #008000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
      <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- =
</DIV>
      <DIV=20
      style=3D"BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: =
black"><B>From:</B>=20
      <A title=3Dbferrell@123mail.net =
href=3D"mailto:bferrell@123mail.net">Brett=20
      Ferrell</A> </DIV>
      <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A =
title=3Dreflector@tvbf.org=20
      href=3D"mailto:reflector@tvbf.org">reflector@tvbf.org</A> </DIV>
      <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Wednesday, December =
10, 2003=20
      10:59 AM</DIV>
      <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> Re: REFLECTOR:Lyc=20
      injection</DIV>
      <DIV><BR></DIV>Ahem... I'll admit that I'm *way* over my head =
here, as I'm=20
      only *about to purchase" such things and have no experience =
installing=20
      them, but my shop is specing a "low profile bracket" for the fuel=20
      manifold, I believe from Ly-Con in Cali who's claimed to know that =
it's=20
      needed for Berkut's/Velocity's etc.&nbsp; Apologizes if I'm =
muddying the=20
      waters, but I think that's the deal. (I'm also going with the =
lightspeed I=20
      think).<BR><BR>Brett<BR><BR>Quoting Brian Gallagher &lt;<A=20
      href=3D"mailto:bg@airmech.com">bg@airmech.com</A>&gt;:<BR><BR>&gt; =
Has=20
      anyone with a Lycoming and dual Light speed ignition found a good =
&gt; way=20
      of mounting the injection spider? bg<BR>&gt; =
<BR><BR><BR>--<BR>Visit us at=20
      <A =
href=3D"http://www.velocityxl.com">www.velocityxl.com</A><BR>44VF=20
      Velocity XL/FG<BR>I68 Cincinnati,=20
      OH<BR>_______________________________________________<BR>To change =
your=20
      email address, visit <A=20
      =
href=3D"http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector">http://www.tvbf.o=
rg/mailman/listinfo/reflector</A><BR><BR>Visit=20
      the gallery!&nbsp; <A=20
      =
href=3D"http://www.tvbf.org/gallery">www.tvbf.org/gallery</A><BR>user:pw =
=3D=20
      tvbf:jamaicangoose<BR>Check new archives: <A=20
      =
href=3D"http://www.tvbf.org/pipermail">www.tvbf.org/pipermail</A><BR>Chec=
k=20
      old archives: <A=20
      =
href=3D"http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html">http://www.t=
vbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html</A><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE>=
</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_021C_01C3BF4A.E8059170--