REFLECTOR:S-Tec

Rene Dugas reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 15:11:53 -0600


This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C3BD9D.9EEC0950
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

They heard from me too Jack.

Told me I could come up there and they would work with my plane.  Seems
good but very time intensive and time expensive.  Mine works ok but must
turn off alt. hold at high speeds in any turbulence at all.  At approach
speeds just a little constant bobbing up and down.

Rene'

 

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Jack Sheehan
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2003 12:35 PM
To: reflector@tvbf.org
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:Vortex Generators on XL

 

Mack,

I suppose I will get it worked out when I get the time but it is a
little frustrating since the STEC-30 that I bought came with everything
to install in a Velocity You would think STEC would know what it takes
in the resistors for the installation to work. Everyone has got some
work around solution using springs and variable resistors and my initial
conversations with STEC were not good since they acted like it was the
first time they had heard about it. Frustration !!

Jack

N55XL


------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C3BD9D.9EEC0950
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<html>

<head>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii">


<meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 10 (filtered)">
<title>Re: REFLECTOR:Vortex Generators on XL</title>

<style>
<!--
 /* Font Definitions */
 @font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
 /* Style Definitions */
 p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{font-family:Arial;
	color:navy;}
@page Section1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->
</style>

</head>

<body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue vlink=3Dpurple>

<div class=3DSection1>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 color=3Dnavy face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'>They heard from me too =
Jack.</span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 color=3Dnavy face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'>Told me I could come up there and =
they
would work with my plane.&nbsp; Seems good but very time intensive and =
time
expensive.&nbsp; Mine works ok but must turn off alt. hold at high =
speeds in
any turbulence at all.&nbsp; At approach speeds just a little constant =
bobbing
up and down.</span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 color=3Dnavy face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'>Rene&#8217;</span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 color=3Dnavy face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'>&nbsp;</span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'margin-left:.5in'><font size=3D2 =
face=3DTahoma><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Tahoma'>-----Original =
Message-----<br>
<b><span style=3D'font-weight:bold'>From:</span></b> =
reflector-admin@tvbf.org
[mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org] <b><span style=3D'font-weight:bold'>On =
Behalf
Of </span></b>Jack Sheehan<br>
<b><span style=3D'font-weight:bold'>Sent:</span></b> Monday, December =
08, 2003
12:35 PM<br>
<b><span style=3D'font-weight:bold'>To:</span></b> =
reflector@tvbf.org<br>
<b><span style=3D'font-weight:bold'>Subject:</span></b> Re: =
REFLECTOR:Vortex
Generators on XL</span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'margin-left:.5in'><font size=3D3 =
face=3D"Times New Roman"><span
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'>&nbsp;</span></font></p>

<div>

<p class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'margin-left:.5in'><i><font size=3D3 =
color=3Dblue
face=3D"Times New Roman"><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:blue;font-style:
italic'>Mack,</span></font></i></p>

</div>

<div>

<p class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'margin-left:.5in'><i><font size=3D3 =
color=3Dblue
face=3D"Times New Roman"><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:blue;font-style:
italic'>I suppose I will get it worked out when I get the time but it is =
a
little frustrating since the STEC-30 that I bought came with everything =
to
install in a Velocity You would think STEC would know what it takes in =
the
resistors for the installation to work. Everyone has got some work =
around
solution using springs and variable resistors and my initial =
conversations with
STEC were not good since they acted like it was the first time they had =
heard
about it. Frustration !!</span></font></i></p>

</div>

<div>

<p class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'margin-left:.5in'><i><font size=3D3 =
color=3Dblue
face=3D"Times New Roman"><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:blue;font-style:
italic'>Jack</span></font></i></p>

</div>

<div>

<p class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'margin-left:.5in'><i><font size=3D3 =
color=3Dblue
face=3D"Times New Roman"><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:blue;font-style:
italic'>N55XL</span></font></i></p>

</div>

</div>

</body>

</html>

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C3BD9D.9EEC0950--