Fwd: Reflector: RE landing lights
PSI
reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 04 Dec 2003 00:09:38 -0500
Dale,
I'm here and still working on dozen projects.
Landing light was great product, but I do not have marketing/sales
force in place.
All system was designed, tested, and even we produce small batch
of electronic module. Couple of modules I have ready to ship at this
time and if any demand could be created, my company could start
producing them in 10 business days period.
Also I have fully developed mold to produce cover lenses and I keep
on stock about 100 assembled lights.
Any one interested to help established marketing/sales side of this
business on commission or partners base? Please advise.
Thanks,
Vlad
>Speaking of landing lights, does anyone know where Vlad went with his canard
>mounted landing lights? No one answers the phone number or E-mail address
>listed on his web site. Has anyone used his system and how well does it seem
>to work?
>
>Dale Alexander
>
> > Message: 4
> > Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 21:15:09 -0600
> > From: John Dibble <aminetech@bluefrog.com>
> > To: reflector@tvbf.org
> > Subject: REFLECTOR:Landing Light
> > Reply-To: reflector@tvbf.org
> >
> > With the days getting short and the bug population down, I decided this
> > is the right time to do my first night landings in my SRG Velocity. I
> > have a single 100 watt light in the nose and I'm satisfied with the
> > lighting at 100 ft AGL to touchdown. However there is no peripheral
> > light for taxiing in unlit areas. Having had the experience a few years
> > ago of having to land with a blown landing light and not being able to
> > see the runway before I felt it, I still want to add a second landing
> > light as a backup. I'm looking for a simple way to add a light without
> > major surgery on the panel. I plan on using the second light only when
> > the nose light is blown. How about if I use a mercury switch, mounted
> > on the nose gear for the primary light and use my existing panel switch
> > for the backup light?
> >
> > John
>
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit
>http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html