REFLECTOR:Vortex Generators on XL
Jim Sower
reflector@tvbf.org
Fri, 05 Dec 2003 23:08:43 -0600
Probably. That'd be my guess anyway. Is your battery in the nose?
John Dibble wrote:
> Jim Sower wrote:
>
> >
> >If one were to install VGs on the wing or canard and not the other, it might "mess up"
> >the "lift ratio". I used the same VGs in the same pattern and location on both
> >surfaces. No reason to believe that would "mess up" anything.
> >
> My SRG is aft cg when I fly solo. Could I install vgs on the main wing
> only to reduce the aft cg situation?
>
> John
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
--
Jim Sower
Crossville, TN; Chapter 5
Long-EZ N83RT, Velocity N4095T