REFLECTOR:Vortex Generators on XL

John Dibble reflector@tvbf.org
Fri, 05 Dec 2003 10:05:13 -0600


This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------040809060504040007070407
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Jack,
According to my maintaince records, the previous owner of my SRG changed 
the roll gain on the STEC 50 from 15k to 9.2k and that eliminated 
whatever the problem was.
John

Jack Sheehan wrote:

> Mack
> What was the issue with STEC ( which model?). I still have not had the 
> time to do anything about my STEC 30 I am having the roll occilation 
> problem to which different solutions from springs to resistors have 
> been suggested. STEC when I spoke with them did not seem to want any 
> part of the problem. I would not suggest anyone buy an STEC for the 
> velocity. The folks with trutrack and century don't seem to have any 
> of these problems.
> Jack


--------------040809060504040007070407
Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>
<head>
  <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1">
  <title></title>
</head>
<body text="#000000" bgcolor="#ffffff">
Jack,<br>
According to my maintaince records, the previous owner of my SRG
changed the roll gain on the STEC 50 from 15k to 9.2k and that
eliminated whatever the problem was.<br>
John<br>
<br>
Jack Sheehan wrote:<br>
<blockquote type="cite"
 cite="midp05010407bbf64907ede6@%5B128.155.42.101%5D">
  <style type="text/css"><!--
blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { margin-top: 0 ; margin-bottom: 0 }
 --></style>
  <title>Re: REFLECTOR:Vortex Generators on
XL</title>
  <div><font color="#0000ff"><i>Mack</i></font></div>
  <div><font color="#0000ff"><i>What was the issue with STEC ( which
model?). I still have not had the time to do anything about my STEC 30
I am having the roll occilation problem to which different solutions
from springs to resistors have been suggested. STEC when I spoke with
them did not seem to want any part of the problem. I would not suggest
anyone buy an STEC for the velocity. The folks with trutrack and
century don't seem to have any of these problems.</i></font></div>
  <div><font color="#0000ff"><i>Jack</i></font></div>
</blockquote>
</body>
</html>

--------------040809060504040007070407--