REFLECTOR: Ordering an MT Prop

Scott Baker reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 17:50:22 -0500


I agree with Jack.  It sounds like both you and your engine supplier aren't
quite sure what to order - which could lead to possible problems.  Call me
at the Velocity factory on Thursday and I will give you the exact Mt- model
number to order.  I would be very, very surprised if your engine supplier
offers a price that is lower than that which is offered by Velocity, Inc.
Please be advised that MT-Propeller's list price does not include shipping
(from Germany), which adds several hundred dollars to the overall cost.
Scott Baker

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Jack Sheehan" <j.f.sheehan@larc.nasa.gov>
To: <reflector@tvbf.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2003 3:20 PM
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Ordering an MT Prop


> I can't imagine an engine overhaul guy being able to give you a
> better price than the factory as an OEM dealer.Also the relationship
> they have with MT will be invaluable should there be a problem.
> Jack

I'm looking at this MT order form and there are a lot of things they want to
know that I don't know, or necessarily even know where to look. I suppose
Velocity would know a lot of it, but I'm pricing one through my engine
provider.

Has anyone filled this thing out recently who wants to help me? I won't bore
everyone with a list of questions until I get a taker. Failing that, maybe
I'll just price one through Velocity too.

Doug Hayes
Boulder, CO
Velocity 173FG