REFLECTOR:IVO Prop Motor

Wayne reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 22:53:40 -0500


This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_002C_01C3B927.20F38840
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I made my brush rigging from part of a Delco reamy alternator.  So far =
they don't show any wear at all.
Wayne
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: MikeWatsonSpg@cs.com=20
  To: reflector@tvbf.org=20
  Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 9:13 PM
  Subject: REFLECTOR:IVO Prop Motor


  John,

  Thanks for the letter sent to IVO from Tim.
  It seems to be the same problem I had. However, keep in mind that my=20
  motor lasted 6 years.

  I agree that IVO needs to design a better brush assemble with thicker
  brushes to handle more current. I believe someone already did that,
  maybe they can chime in.

  Mike W. 
------=_NextPart_000_002C_01C3B927.20F38840
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1276" name=3DGENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I made my brush rigging from part of a =
Delco reamy=20
alternator.&nbsp; So far they don't show any wear at all.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Wayne</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; =
BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: =
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=3DMikeWatsonSpg@cs.com=20
  href=3D"mailto:MikeWatsonSpg@cs.com">MikeWatsonSpg@cs.com</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A =
title=3Dreflector@tvbf.org=20
  href=3D"mailto:reflector@tvbf.org">reflector@tvbf.org</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Tuesday, December 02, =
2003 9:13=20
  PM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> REFLECTOR:IVO Prop =
Motor</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV><FONT face=3Darial,helvetica><FONT lang=3D0 =
face=3DArial size=3D2=20
  FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF">John,<BR><BR>Thanks for the letter sent to IVO =
from=20
  Tim.<BR>It seems to be the same problem I had. However, keep in mind =
that my=20
  <BR>motor lasted 6 years.<BR><BR>I agree that IVO needs to design a =
better=20
  brush assemble with thicker<BR>brushes to handle more current. I =
believe=20
  someone already did that,<BR>maybe they can chime in.<BR><BR>Mike =
W.</FONT>=20
  </FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_002C_01C3B927.20F38840--