REFLECTOR:Vortex Generators on XL
Jack Sheehan
reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 12:30:26 -0500
--============_-1141736268==_ma============
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" ; format="flowed"
Mack,
I sort of just get it to the runway and it touches down when it is
good and ready. Sometimes nice and easy and sometimes not so easy.
Seem that if I try and slow it up the nose rotates down a little too
fast where if the speed is up I can carry the nose gear up half way
down the runway and touch it down when I want.
You are right I don't know what speed that is. Too busy enjoying the ride
Jack
--============_-1141736268==_ma============
Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii"
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<html><head><style type="text/css"><!--
blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { margin-top: 0 ; margin-bottom: 0 }
--></style><title>Re: REFLECTOR:Vortex Generators on
XL</title></head><body>
<div><font color="#0000FF"><i>Mack,</i></font></div>
<div><font color="#0000FF"><i>I sort of just get it to the runway and
it touches down when it is good and ready. Sometimes nice and easy and
sometimes not so easy. Seem that if I try and slow it up the nose
rotates down a little too fast where if the speed is up I can carry
the nose gear up half way down the runway and touch it down when I
want.</i></font></div>
<div><font color="#0000FF"><i>You are right I don't know what speed
that is. Too busy enjoying the ride</i></font></div>
<div><font color="#0000FF"><i>Jack</i></font></div>
</body>
</html>
--============_-1141736268==_ma============--