REFLECTOR:Translation
Donald Royer
reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 09:58:27 -0700
It is my understanding the the operational limit is on the MT on an IO-360
not on the Franklin. I have a copy of the Franklin manual. I don't recall
that it says anything about a "best" RPM.
Don Royer
> [Original Message]
> From: John Dibble <aminetech@dixie-net.com>
> To: <reflector@tvbf.org>
> Date: 12/1/03 9:42:03 AM
> Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:Translation
>
> Where can I get a copy of the PZL manual? My Franklin (IVO prop) also
> seems to "feel" (sound) better at 2600 rpm. However when I turn on the
> noise cancelling headset I hear a whine that suggests lower rpm is
> better. I wish there was a more objective means to select the best rpm.
>
> John
>
> steve wrote:
>
> >Note**** If you are using a MT prop, I understand that there is an
operational
> >limit imposed between approx 2250 - 2550 RPM. (my Franklin - MT combo
*feels*
> >happier running at 2600RPM and I tend to run at 2600 when not on
descent/pattern)
> >
> >What (on average) does your oil temp run at in the cruz ??
> >
> >
> >
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html