REFLECTOR:Avionics

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Sun, 24 Aug 2003 22:09:16 -0700


For the moment, at least, I'm still a UPSAT dealer.  Anything of theirs 
that you want, let me know, I can usually get it about 30% off list.  I 
don't know if they'll make me jump through the Garmin hoops - if so, I 
can't do it, they have big stocking and annual sales requirements.


At 09:50 AM 8/24/03 -0500, you wrote:
>I have a posting- it seems that the Garmin/UPS deal is finally done, so
>better get out there and buy your radios before the prices go up-
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]On
>Behalf Of Chuck Jensen
>Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2003 8:54 AM
>To: 'reflector@tvbf.org'
>Subject: REFLECTOR:Test
>
>
>No postings for two days???
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit
>http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery!  tvbf:jamaicangoose
>
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit 
>http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery!  tvbf:jamaicangoose