REFLECTOR:Avionics

Dean May reflector@tvbf.org
Sun, 24 Aug 2003 19:46:57 -0500


Speaking of radios.  I have a UPS sl-60 GPS/Com radio for sale.  Brand new.
I had to replace it with a SL-30 so I could feed NAV into my Blue Mountain
EFIS.  anyone interested?

Dean May
STGRG

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Martino" <tmartino@troubleshooter.com>
To: <reflector@tvbf.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2003 1:56 PM
Subject: RE: REFLECTOR:Avionics


> Speaking of avionics ... I have some brand spankin new radios for sale
with trays:  King Audio Panel (KA-134 TSO), King Com (97-A), King Nav-Com
with VOR/LOC/GS (KX-165 TSO), KI-206 CDI (with GS),   King Transponder
(KT-76A TSO) and Encloder.
>
>
>
> I even have the "Apprach Systems" hub and all cables to hook these up to
it.  It is truly plug n' play.  (If you're not familiar with Approach
Systems, check them out (http://www.approach-systems.com/)
>
>
>
> If anyone is serious about this please contact me.  If you were planning
to buy all new anyway, call me and I will give you a substantial discount
from new.
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Alexander Balic [mailto:alex157@direcway.com]
> Sent: Sun 8/24/2003 8:50 AM
> To: reflector@tvbf.org
> Cc:
> Subject: REFLECTOR:Avionics
>
>
>
> I have a posting- it seems that the Garmin/UPS deal is finally done, so
> better get out there and buy your radios before the prices go up-
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]On
> Behalf Of Chuck Jensen
> Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2003 8:54 AM
> To: 'reflector@tvbf.org'
> Subject: REFLECTOR:Test
>
>
> No postings for two days???
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  tvbf:jamaicangoose
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  tvbf:jamaicangoose
>
>
>