REFLECTOR:Velocity going to Camarillo fly-in ?

Chris Martin reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 23:08:14 -0700


Bill,

Camarillo is not really part of the LA Area. They are part of the oxnard
plain which is a colonial farming community providing food for us hard
working Angelinos. It's sort of a service community to the LA Area.

I will be flying to Camarillo for a lunch meeting on Friday at 12:30 and
returning about 2 PM. If someone wants/needs a Velocity Fix, I can
accommodate them from 2 to 4. I was unaware of the Fly In on this weekend.
Maybe I'll come back. It's a quick flight from the LA Area. I'm hangered at
El Monte (EMT).

Chris Martin
360 hours, Velocity XL RG


> [Original Message]
> From: Schweitzer, Bill <bill.schweitzer@hp.com>
> To: <reflector@tvbf.org>
> Date: 8/19/2003 4:11:07 PM
> Subject: REFLECTOR:Velocity going to Camarillo fly-in ?
>
> OK, another try for a Velocity in Southern California.
>
> Is anyone going to have their flying Velocity at Camarillo (LA area) 
this coming weekend.
> My potential building partner is going to be at the fly-in.
> He would like to sit right-side for a flight.
>
> Hopefully there really are flying Velocities and they are not all sitting
in garages like mine.
>
> Bill Schweitzer
> Ramona, Ca
>
> note: I'm sure residents of Camarillo don't prefer to be called "LA area".
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  tvbf:jamaicangoose