REFLECTOR:name that news service quiz

Alexander Balic reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 09:25:22 -0500


This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--Boundary_(ID_x0d81oknwC2mQmVJYkm9rQ)
Content-type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT

Keith-
I think that it was aero-news, but it has changed format and appearance
since I last had it, so it was a bit hard to tell at first- thank you for
the help!

Alex
  -----Original Message-----
  From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]On Behalf
Of KeithHallsten
  Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2003 12:00 AM
  To: reflector@tvbf.org
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:name that news service quiz


  Alex,

  How about http://www.aero-news.net/ ?


    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Alexander Balic
    To: Reflector
    Sent: Monday, August 18, 2003 9:40 PM
    Subject: REFLECTOR:name that news service quiz


    who knows the name of that web based aviation magazine- the one that is
similar to AVweb/ AVflash - I had them for the longest time, but lost them
when I changed e-mail addresses, and can't for the life of me remember the
web address for it....

--Boundary_(ID_x0d81oknwC2mQmVJYkm9rQ)
Content-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1170" name=GENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><SPAN class=482212314-19082003><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2>Keith- 
</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=482212314-19082003><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2>I 
think that it was aero-news, but it has changed format and appearance&nbsp;since 
I last had it, so it was a bit hard to tell at first- thank you for the 
help!&nbsp; </FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=482212314-19082003><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff 
size=2></FONT></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=482212314-19082003><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff 
size=2>Alex</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV class=OutlookMessageHeader dir=ltr align=left><FONT face=Tahoma 
  size=2>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B> reflector-admin@tvbf.org 
  [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]<B>On Behalf Of 
  </B>KeithHallsten<BR><B>Sent:</B> Tuesday, August 19, 2003 12:00 
  AM<BR><B>To:</B> reflector@tvbf.org<BR><B>Subject:</B> Re: REFLECTOR:name that 
  news service quiz<BR><BR></FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Alex,</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>How about <A 
  href="http://www.aero-news.net/">http://www.aero-news.net/</A>&nbsp;?</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr 
  style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
    <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
    <DIV 
    style="BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: black"><B>From:</B> 
    <A title=alex157@direcway.com href="mailto:alex157@direcway.com">Alexander 
    Balic</A> </DIV>
    <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A title=reflector@tvbf.org 
    href="mailto:reflector@tvbf.org">Reflector</A> </DIV>
    <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Monday, August 18, 2003 9:40 
    PM</DIV>
    <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> REFLECTOR:name that news 
    service quiz</DIV>
    <DIV><BR></DIV>
    <DIV><SPAN class=791213804-19082003><FONT face=Arial size=2>who knows the 
    name of that web based aviation magazine- the one that is similar to AVweb/ 
    AVflash - I had them for the longest time, but lost them when I changed 
    e-mail addresses, and can't for the life of me remember the web address for 
    it....</FONT></SPAN></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_x0d81oknwC2mQmVJYkm9rQ)--