REFLECTOR:Moved the nonflying Velocity 3400 miles

johnandmarywright reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 22:28:27 -0700


This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_002E_01C36121.0D25C520
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Congratulations !  Love your pictures !  What stories you'll have to =
tell !
My favorite picture of our plane is when it was at the stage you show, =
and was standing on "end" (the prop end)and I call it "my space =
shuttle".
Happy finishing !
Mary
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Jeffrey Clough=20
  To: reflector@awpi.com=20
  Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2003 9:28 PM
  Subject: REFLECTOR:Moved the nonflying Velocity 3400 miles


  Okay!  I did it....I moved the non-flying Velovity 3400 miles of goat =
trails (they call those roads?) without any obvious damage and only =
three stops for rack repairs due to raod damage. Greeley, Colorado to =
Wasilla, Alaska in seven days of extremely rough riding roads. Only one =
bridge with inadequate clearance in Idaho (but it was OK in the center =
of the bridge width).  Incredible scenery...hope to see it from the AIR =
someday! Despite the roads it appears the Velocity arrived =
unscathed.....I'll know more when I can get it down off of the trailer =
and inspect the canard bulkhead to see if it was damaged from the =
constant sledge-hammering of the poor roads....The Velocity is one TOUGH =
machine!  Hope to be flying by spring!    THANX to everyone for their =
suggestions and advice!
    I should have taken some Velocity business cards along for =
distribution as it generated an extreme amount of interest/lookers all =
the way!    Jeff Clough
  . 
------=_NextPart_000_002E_01C36121.0D25C520
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1170" name=3DGENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Congratulations !&nbsp; Love your pictures =
!&nbsp; What=20
stories you'll have to tell !</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>My favorite picture of our plane is when it was =
at the=20
stage you show, and was standing on "end" (the prop end)and&nbsp;I call =
it=20
"my&nbsp;space shuttle".</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Happy finishing !</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Mary</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; =
BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: =
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=3Djclough@alaska.net =
href=3D"mailto:jclough@alaska.net">Jeffrey=20
  Clough</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A =
title=3Dreflector@awpi.com=20
  href=3D"mailto:reflector@awpi.com">reflector@awpi.com</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Tuesday, August 12, 2003 =
9:28=20
  PM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> REFLECTOR:Moved the =
nonflying=20
  Velocity 3400 miles</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV>
  <DIV>Okay!&nbsp; I did it....I moved the =
<U>non-flying</U>&nbsp;Velovity 3400=20
  miles of goat trails (they call those roads?) without any obvious =
damage and=20
  only three stops for rack repairs due to raod damage. =
Greeley,&nbsp;Colorado=20
  to Wasilla,&nbsp;Alaska in seven days of extremely rough riding=20
  roads.&nbsp;Only one bridge with inadequate clearance in Idaho (but it =
was OK=20
  in the center of the bridge width).&nbsp; Incredible scenery...hope to =
see it=20
  from the AIR someday! Despite the roads it appears the Velocity =
arrived=20
  unscathed.....I'll know more when I can get it down off of the trailer =
and=20
  inspect the canard bulkhead to see if it was damaged from the constant =

  sledge-hammering of the poor roads....The Velocity is one TOUGH =
machine!&nbsp;=20
  Hope to be flying by spring!&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; THANX to everyone for =
their=20
  suggestions and advice!</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp; I should have taken some Velocity business cards along for =

  distribution&nbsp;as it generated an <U>extreme</U> amount of =
interest/lookers=20
  all the way!&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Jeff Clough</DIV></DIV>.=20
</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_002E_01C36121.0D25C520--