REFLECTOR:Nose Gear Shimmy

Chuck Jensen reflector@tvbf.org
Sun, 10 Aug 2003 10:55:18 -0400


This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C35F4F.6FBEECF0
Content-Type: text/plain

Mack,
 
I can't confirm 45 psi.  I run 40 psi in the mains and 16 psi in the nose.
In earlier posts, Scott Derrick, when he drove tricks for a living, said he
ran his nose at 35 and mains as 40-45 psi. Bob Wood carried 40 in the nose
and 45 psi in the mainds, but I'm unsure anyone specifically ran 45 in the
nose.
 
chuck

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]On Behalf Of
MMurp16900@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2003 1:17 AM
To: reflector@tvbf.org
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:Nose Gear Shimmy


Hi Chuck
Please confirm 45 lbs.psi tire pressure.
Mack 


------_=_NextPart_001_01C35F4F.6FBEECF0
Content-Type: text/html

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=us-ascii">


<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1170" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><SPAN class=428340914-10082003><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff 
size=2>Mack,</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=428340914-10082003><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff 
size=2></FONT></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=428340914-10082003><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2>I 
can't confirm 45 psi.&nbsp; I run 40 psi in the mains and 16 psi in the 
nose.&nbsp; In earlier posts, Scott Derrick, when he drove&nbsp;tricks for a 
living,&nbsp;said he ran his nose at 35 and mains as 40-45 psi. Bob 
Wood&nbsp;carried 40 in the nose and 45 psi in the mainds, but I'm unsure anyone 
specifically ran 45 in the nose.</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=428340914-10082003><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff 
size=2></FONT></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=428340914-10082003><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff 
size=2>chuck</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE>
  <DIV class=OutlookMessageHeader dir=ltr align=left><FONT face=Tahoma 
  size=2>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B> reflector-admin@tvbf.org 
  [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]<B>On Behalf Of 
  </B>MMurp16900@aol.com<BR><B>Sent:</B> Sunday, August 10, 2003 1:17 
  AM<BR><B>To:</B> reflector@tvbf.org<BR><B>Subject:</B> Re: REFLECTOR:Nose Gear 
  Shimmy<BR><BR></FONT></DIV><FONT face=arial,helvetica><FONT lang=0 face=Arial 
  color=#0000ff size=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF"><I>Hi Chuck<BR>Please confirm 45 
  lbs.psi tire pressure.<BR>Mack</I></FONT> </FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C35F4F.6FBEECF0--