REFLECTOR: Picture held up

Carl Hoffman reflector@tvbf.org
Sun, 03 Aug 2003 07:23:05 -0400


I have second phone line I use as the connection 24 hrs a day. It works fine.

Carl Hoffman

Brian Michalk wrote:

> My sentiments.
> I would like to reference the email with THREE attached pictures of the
> trailing fence.
>
> I personally have no objection to increasing the size.  I'm just trying to
> protect those who have slow connections, but so far I'm not hearing anyone
> say it's a bad idea.
>
>  Brian Michalk  <http://www.michalk.com>
> Life is what you make of it ... never wish you had done something.
> Aviator, experimental aircraft builder, motorcyclist, SCUBA diver
> musician, home-brewer, entrepreneur and mostly single
>
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]On
> > Behalf Of Al Gietzen
> > Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2003 4:34 PM
> > To: reflector@tvbf.org
> > Subject: RE: REFLECTOR: Picture held up
> >
> >
> >
> > Are there any reflectorites here on dialup or other expensive connection
> > that would oppose a 120K limit on attachments?
> >
> >  Brian Michalk  <http://www.michalk.com>
> >
> > I have no problem with 120KB attachments, but there is rarely any reason
> > to send something more than 60KB.  Anyone sending pics on the internet
> > needs software that converts to JPEG, and allows you to size and/or crop
> > an image.   Typically reducing the size to about 4 x 6", (maybe 400 x
> > 600 pixels) gets you below about 40KB on a JPEG.
> >
> > Al
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  tvbf:jamaicangoose
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  tvbf:jamaicangoose