REFLECTOR: Picture held up

Brian Michalk reflector@tvbf.org
Sat, 2 Aug 2003 10:05:51 -0500


Are there any reflectorites here on dialup or other expensive connection
that would oppose a 120K limit on attachments?

 Brian Michalk  <http://www.michalk.com>
Life is what you make of it ... never wish you had done something.
Aviator, experimental aircraft builder, motorcyclist, SCUBA diver
musician, home-brewer, entrepreneur and mostly single


> -----Original Message-----
> From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]On
> Behalf Of Dave Black
> Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2003 2:08 AM
> To: reflector@tvbf.org
> Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Picture held up
>
>
> Phil, Doug, Brian,
>
> > One more thing:  The total email cannot exceed 60K, not just
> > the attachments.
>
> >      Brian, I’m trying to post a message with an attached
> >      JPEG that is 58k in size and it is not showing up.
>
> >           I have the same problem with pictures.
> >           Every time I add them it gets held up,
> >           even if I am under the 60kb rule it still
> >           sayXs I am over.
>
> Bottom line:
> Make the picture smaller (say 50k) by either cropping the picture
> or saving
> the JPEG image at a lower resolution.
>
> On the other hand, I believe the 60k limit is way too
> restrictive. Pictures of
> that size cannot be very sharp. I'd support upping the limit to 120k.
>
> Dave Black
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  tvbf:jamaicangoose