REFLECTOR:Tools

Christopher Barber reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 14:22:53 -0500


This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--Boundary_(ID_WvYVYeJRTU8Ii6ARsumJTQ)
Content-type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT

Alex, thanks....I was there a week ago and they were still $49.00....may be
worth the 30 mile drive half way across town....even though I loaned out my
compressor about 7 years ago and haven't seen it since. <g>

Thanks for the heads up.

All the best,

Chris
  -----Original Message-----
  From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]On Behalf
Of Alexander Balic
  Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2003 10:10 PM
  To: Reflector
  Subject: REFLECTOR:Tools


  Just to let everyone know, Harbor freight tools has their air powered body
saw (AKA fiberglass laser) on sale right now for 20 bucks- the last one that
I bought from them 3 years ago is still going strong, but for the $20 I
might just get another one if not just to pay homage to the tool that has
done almost as much work on my plane as I have.

  Alex

--Boundary_(ID_WvYVYeJRTU8Ii6ARsumJTQ)
Content-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1141" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><SPAN class=049521119-24042003><FONT face=Garamond color=#0000ff>Alex, 
thanks....I was there a week ago and they were still $49.00....may be worth the 
30 mile drive half way across town....even though I loaned out my compressor 
about 7 years ago and haven't seen it since. &lt;g&gt;</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=049521119-24042003><FONT face=Garamond 
color=#0000ff></FONT></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=049521119-24042003><FONT face=Garamond color=#0000ff>Thanks for 
the heads up.</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=049521119-24042003><FONT face=Garamond 
color=#0000ff></FONT></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=049521119-24042003><FONT face=Garamond color=#0000ff>All the 
best,</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=049521119-24042003><FONT face=Garamond 
color=#0000ff></FONT></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=049521119-24042003><FONT face=Garamond 
color=#0000ff>Chris</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV class=OutlookMessageHeader dir=ltr align=left><FONT face=Tahoma 
  size=2>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B> reflector-admin@tvbf.org 
  [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]<B>On Behalf Of </B>Alexander 
  Balic<BR><B>Sent:</B> Wednesday, April 23, 2003 10:10 PM<BR><B>To:</B> 
  Reflector<BR><B>Subject:</B> REFLECTOR:Tools<BR><BR></FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><SPAN class=281070703-24042003>Just to let 
  everyone know, Harbor freight tools has their air powered body saw (AKA 
  fiberglass laser) on sale right now for 20 bucks- the last one that I bought 
  from them 3 years ago is still going strong, but for the $20 I might just get 
  another one if not just to pay homage to the tool that has done almost as much 
  work on my plane as I have.</SPAN></FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><SPAN 
  class=281070703-24042003></SPAN></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><SPAN 
  class=281070703-24042003>Alex</SPAN></FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_WvYVYeJRTU8Ii6ARsumJTQ)--