REFLECTOR:Here we go again agian

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 15:50:08 EDT


--part1_bd.315b5a4f.2bd30270_boundary
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I knew I was opening a can of worms again...SORRY Folks.    This is a thread 
I hadn't paid a lot of attention to until lately. Economy and financial 
changes added to discussion's with several people, some A & P's and a look at 
price tags and reliability.... Well, the club finally hit me over the head 
that I need to give the rotary and SVX a real look. 

I own 2 Subee's and the are great, but have always been highly impressed by 
the rotary. The wife really liked the idea that Dodge brought back the 
Hemi.....Hummmm.....Thanx to everyone for your valuable information, ideas 
and direction. Much appreciated.
Best wishes to all,
Larry

--part1_bd.315b5a4f.2bd30270_boundary
Content-Type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR=3D"#0000ff" SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=
=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Tahoma" LANG=3D"0">I knew I was opening a can of worm=
s again...<B>SORRY Folks</B>.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; This is a thread I hadn't pa=
id a lot of attention to until lately. Economy and financial changes added t=
o discussion's with several people, some A &amp; P's and a look at price tag=
s and reliability.... Well, the club finally hit me over the head that I nee=
d to give the rotary and SVX a real look. <BR>
<BR>
I own 2 Subee's and the are great, but have always been highly impressed by=20=
the rotary. The wife really liked the idea that Dodge brought back the Hemi.=
....Hummmm.....Thanx to everyone for your valuable information, ideas and di=
rection. Much appreciated.<BR>
Best wishes to all,<BR>
Larry</FONT></HTML>

--part1_bd.315b5a4f.2bd30270_boundary--