REFLECTOR:Email dump

Brian Michalk reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 14:34:19 -0500


Yup.  I had a bad route on the server.  Everyone on 66.*.*.* was on a local
route, so nothing for them went out.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]On
> Behalf Of Scott Derrick
> Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2003 2:29 PM
> To: reflector@tvbf.org
> Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:Email dump
>
>
> This is really off topic...
>
> I'm speaking from the point of view of a email server admin, not the
> reflector though, so I don't have any first hand knowledge of what's
> happening on Brian's end.
>
> It may not be your server. It may be.  Since most of us have been
> getting email I would guess the reflector email server has been trying
> to send you email and it has bounced because of something wrong between
> it and you. What that is I have no idea but the most logical is your
> SMNP server.
>
> If others have been having the same problem and you all are on different
> mail servers it may be the reflector's server. Maybe the address's got
> munged when the server software was changed?
>
> Scott
>
>
>
> velocityxlfg wrote:
> > How could it be my server. If the email does not go thru the
> reflector I get
> > it on a timely basis . I have been getting all my other emails
> so I think.
> > Ron
> > ----- Original Message -----
> > From: "Scott Derrick" <scott@tnstaafl.net>
> > To: <reflector@tvbf.org>
> > Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2003 1:30 PM
> > Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:Email dump
> >
> >
> >
> >>its your server.
> >>
> >>velocityxlfg wrote:
> >>
> >>>Did Any one else just get 70 emails  from the reflector .
> >>>I have not seen anything from the reflector for about a week
> >>>and now I get 70 messages. Is it my email or is it the
> >>>reflector system?
> >>>Ron
> >>>
> >>>    ----- Original Message -----
> >>>    From: Herb Sanders <mailto:hsanders@bellsouth.net>
> >>>    To: reflector@tvbf.org <mailto:reflector@tvbf.org>
> >>>    Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2003 1:47 PM
> >>>    Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:RUDDER AUTHORITY
> >>>
> >>>    Tom, If this is a serious question and you have impaired
> use of your
> >>>    legs, you will need to have hand control for the brakes.  I would
> >>>    develop a left hand lever for each rudder/brake that operates just
> >>>    as the foot control - rudder first and then brake.
> >>>
> >>>    If you don't have a leg problem, you win the award. :-)  Herb
> >>>
> >>>        ----- Original Message -----
> >>>        From: Tom Martino <mailto:tmartino@troubleshooter.com>
> >>>        To: reflector@tvbf.org <mailto:reflector@tvbf.org>
> >>>        Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2003 11:54 AM
> >>>        Subject: REFLECTOR:RUDDER AUTHORITY
> >>>
> >>>        I hope I don't win the "Stupid Question" award ... but here
> >>
> > goes:
> >
> >>>        On all the auto pilot systems there are pitch and roll
> servos --
> >>>        so what about rudders?
> >>>
> >>>        I have been told by an experienced test pilot that Velocities
> >>>        need very little to no rudder to be flown effectively.  I've
> >>>        also been told that "corss-controlling" the Velocity is a real
> >>>        "no-no".
> >>>
> >>>        So that brings me to my really stupid question?  Has
> anyone ever
> >>>        interconnected the Rudder with Ailerons for coordinated control
> >>>        (like on the Ercoupe or some Tri-Pacers)?  It could be a great
> >>>        option for those who don't have use of their legs.  Would that
> >>>        ruin the plane?
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>
> >>
> >>_______________________________________________
> >>To change your email address, visit
> >
> > http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> >
> >>Visit the gallery!  tvbf:jamaicangoose
> >>
> >>
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  tvbf:jamaicangoose
>


_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  tvbf:jamaicangoose