REFLECTOR:Velocity For Sale

Michael Lester reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 14:59:17 -0500


This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C302C0.5477BF76
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I guess all good things must come to an end...

=20

My wife and I are in the unfortunate position of still being part of the
high tech community.  She lost her job, so we are down to 50%, and a
review of expenses says the plane has to go.

=20

If anyone knows of someone looking for a Velocity, let me know.  I'm
even thinking of putting it on EBay.  In know someone did that in the
past with a Velocity.

=20

Info on the plane can be found at
http://staff.magenic.com/michaell/velocity.htm.  In short, it was
certified in 1995 (N116GT), has 266 hours on it, and is hangared in
Atlanta, Georgia (KLZU).=20

=20

I am asking $95,000 right now, but need to sell it and am dropping the
price every month until it sells.

=20

Thanks.

Michael Lester
Mobile: 404-983-6152

=20


------_=_NextPart_001_01C302C0.5477BF76
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:st1=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">

<head>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii">


<meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 11 (filtered medium)">
<o:SmartTagType =
namespaceuri=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
 name=3D"country-region"/>
<o:SmartTagType =
namespaceuri=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
 name=3D"City"/>
<o:SmartTagType =
namespaceuri=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
 name=3D"place"/>
<o:SmartTagType =
namespaceuri=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
 name=3D"PersonName" downloadurl=3D"http://www.microsoft.com"/>
<!--[if !mso]>
<style>
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
</style>
<![endif]-->
<style>
<!--
 /* Font Definitions */
 @font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
 /* Style Definitions */
 p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:#AA00AA;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:Arial;
	color:windowtext;}
@page Section1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;
	mso-footer-margin:.5in;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->
</style>

</head>

<body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue vlink=3D"#AA00AA">

<div class=3DSection1>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>I guess all good things must come to an =
end&#8230;<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>My wife and I are in the unfortunate position of =
still being
part of the high tech community.&nbsp; She lost her job, so we are down =
to 50%, and
a review of expenses says the plane has to =
go.<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>If anyone knows of someone looking for a Velocity, =
let me
know.&nbsp; I&#8217;m even thinking of putting it on EBay.&nbsp; In know =
someone did that
in the past with a Velocity.<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Info on the plane can be found at <a
href=3D"http://staff.magenic.com/michaell/velocity.htm">http://staff.mage=
nic.com/michaell/velocity.htm</a>.&nbsp;
In short, it was certified in 1995 (N116GT), has 266 hours on it, and is
hangared in <st1:place w:st=3D"on"><st1:City =
w:st=3D"on">Atlanta</st1:City>, <st1:country-region
 w:st=3D"on">Georgia</st1:country-region></st1:place> (KLZU). =
<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>I am asking $95,000 right now, but need to sell it =
and am
dropping the price every month until it =
sells.<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Thanks.<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><st1:PersonName w:st=3D"on"><font size=3D2 =
face=3D"Times New Roman"><span
 style=3D'font-size:10.0pt'>Michael =
Lester</span></font></st1:PersonName><br>
<font size=3D2><span lang=3DFR style=3D'font-size:10.0pt'>Mobile: =
404-983-6152</span></font><o:p></o:p></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D3 face=3D"Times New Roman"><span =
style=3D'font-size:
12.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></font></p>

</div>

</body>

</html>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C302C0.5477BF76--