Transponder Ant. was Re: REFLECTOR:anntenas

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 11:01:20 EDT


--part1_1db.74ad910.2bc832c0_boundary
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Scott, 

 I am pretty sure you can get the RG-142 Coax from Walker Electric in 
Albuquerque.  They have good people & prices and don't mind helping you out 
on things.  If you need me to check on that for you let me know, it's on the 
way to work. 

Kurt Winker. 

173 FGE  Luminum 4.3L Chev. (now building the special aileron Bel crank 
brackets I need since I don't have cowl flanges!  It's always something :) 

--part1_1db.74ad910.2bc832c0_boundary
Content-Type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Scott, <BR>
<BR>
 I am pretty sure you can get the RG-142 Coax from Walker Electric in Albuqu=
erque.&nbsp; They have good people &amp; prices and don't mind helping you o=
ut on things.&nbsp; If you need me to check on that for you let me know, it'=
s on the way to work. <BR>
<BR>
Kurt Winker. <BR>
<BR>
173 FGE&nbsp; Luminum 4.3L Chev. (now building the special aileron Bel crank=
 brackets I need since I don't have cowl flanges!&nbsp; It's always somethin=
g :) </FONT></HTML>

--part1_1db.74ad910.2bc832c0_boundary--