REFLECTOR:Aircraft Scales

Wayne Owens reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 19:54:13 -0400


Rebco racing sells a set of scales like that for about $1000. If your
chapter isn't a bunch of cheapskates like mine get them to buy a set.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Carlos Ibarra" <ibarfam@arnet.com.ar>
To: <reflector@tvbf.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2003 7:18 PM
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:Aircraft Scales


> Dear Kevin
>
> A month ago I was in W&B step and I used a racing car scales .Of course I
> used only three of four balance but all
> was done by a perfect computer systems.
>
> Was my experience
> Hope help you.
> Sincerely
> Carlos Ibarra
> SUV
> Argentina
> ----- Mensaje original -----
> De: "Velocity_AZ" <velocity_AZ@cox.net>
> Para: <reflector@tvbf.org>
> Enviado: miércoles, 09 de abril de 2003 11:11
> Asunto: REFLECTOR:Aircraft Scales
>
>
> > How did you flying guys get your aircraft W&B done?  I am trying to
locate
> > aircraft scales, but none of the local EAA chapters have them.  Any
ideas?
> >
> > Kevin Steiner
> > Elite LWFG
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> >
> > Visit the gallery!  tvbf:jamaicangoose
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  tvbf:jamaicangoose
>