REFLECTOR:Insurance questions

Peter Wetmore reflector@www.tvbf.org
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 10:28:06 -0700


This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0033_01C2FDB9.8B619340
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi, everyone - sorry to bring up a topic everyone is probably tired of =
but I am looking for some help on insurance providers for my Velocity RG =
Elite.   I did keep all of my reflector posts on the subject while I was =
on Netscape but moved over to IE when I got a cable modem and the stuff =
is gone.  So, I'm afraid I have to post the question again.

We had our first flight 2 years ago but then life intervened.  I am in =
the process of finishing up the annual and then will be ready to invite =
one of the Velocity recommended guys for an insurance review and some =
flight training.=20

However, before I do all of that I would like to talk to a few insurance =
agents and see what's out there.  I've asked the factory folks for some =
direction but I haven't heard back yet.  I'm guessing they are out of =
town or sick of the topic or both. =20

I previously had my insurance with Kevin Grys.  I'm planning on giving =
him a call but I was wondering if there were any other candidates that =
others would be willing to pass on.  I live in Arizona - if that makes =
any difference.  Current plan is also just to look for liability =
insurance.

P.S> - if you have gotten this twice I apologize.  I thought I sent it =
to th wrong email address

------=_NextPart_000_0033_01C2FDB9.8B619340
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2600.0" name=3DGENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi, everyone - sorry to bring up a =
topic everyone=20
is probably tired of but I am looking for some help on insurance =
providers for=20
my Velocity RG Elite.&nbsp;&nbsp; I did keep all of my reflector posts =
on the=20
subject while I was on Netscape but moved over to IE when I got&nbsp;a =
cable=20
modem and the stuff is gone.&nbsp; So, I'm afraid I have to post the =
question=20
again.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>We had our first flight 2 years ago but =
then life=20
intervened.&nbsp; I am in the process of finishing up the annual and =
then will=20
be ready to invite one of the Velocity recommended guys for an insurance =
review=20
and some flight training.&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>However, before I do all of that I =
would like to=20
talk to a few insurance agents and see what's out there.&nbsp; I've =
asked the=20
factory folks for some direction but I haven't heard back yet.&nbsp; I'm =

guessing they are out of town or sick of the topic or both.&nbsp; =
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I previously had my insurance with =
Kevin=20
Grys.&nbsp; I'm planning on giving him a call but I was wondering if =
there were=20
any other candidates that others would be willing to pass on.&nbsp; I =
live in=20
Arizona - if that makes any difference.&nbsp; Current plan is also just =
to look=20
for liability insurance.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>P.S&gt; - if you have gotten this twice I apologize.&nbsp; I =
thought I sent=20
it to th wrong email address</DIV></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0033_01C2FDB9.8B619340--