REFLECTOR:Air Oil Separator

Ronnie Brown reflector@www.tvbf.org
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 08:02:51 -0400


This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0037_01C2FDA5.40A85500
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I just ran across your http://www.tvbf.org/docs/AirOilSeparator.doc=20

I am planning to build one - sounds easy enough!

One question, where did you connect your oil return line.  You say =
"engine block fitting" but no mention of where this is.

THANKS!


------=_NextPart_000_0037_01C2FDA5.40A85500
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.50.4134.600" name=3DGENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I just ran across your <A=20
href=3D"http://www.tvbf.org/docs/AirOilSeparator.doc">http://www.tvbf.org=
/docs/AirOilSeparator.doc</A>&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I am planning to build one - sounds easy =
enough!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>One question, where did you connect your oil return=20
line.&nbsp; You say </FONT><FONT size=3D3><FONT face=3D"Times New =
Roman">"<SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; =
mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; =
mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">engine=20
block fitting" <FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>but no mention of where this=20
is.</FONT></SPAN></FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; =
mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; =
mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"><FONT=20
face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT></SPAN></FONT></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; =
mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; =
mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"><FONT=20
face=3DArial size=3D2>THANKS!</FONT></SPAN></FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; =
mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; =
mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: =
AR-SA"></SPAN></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0037_01C2FDA5.40A85500--