[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

REFLECTOR: Reflector photo depository



Great Idea Nate!

Hey Brian...

What are the chances of getting the Reflector server set up as a builder's
photo library/depository?  It would be a great way to exchange info that
would be available when needed.  This way, if I wanted to get an idea of how
to install a strake mod or some engine component, I could browse the
builder's picture gallery for examples.

Maybe, for a start, we could get people to contribute to a page where links
to their individual photo galleries are found.

BTW... I've been starting to assemble a gallery of my own for just this
purpose (but a permanent community library is a better idea).  I have lots
more pix that I'm ready to add when I get to it ... in between working and
building.  You can get to it by going to: http://www.calweb.com/~joestack

Cheers,

Joe Stack