[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: REFLECTOR: Door Trim Sealing
Hi HYTEC,
$625 price puts him very near the top-o-line lightspeed 25K, and over
the 20K, if I remember the SNF prices correctly. I tested both
Lightspeeds at SNF and found them very quiet (I had to strain to hear
the TORA TORA TORA airshow bombs going on outside -- felt those more
than heard them), comfortable, light, and had great CD stereo
reproduction at both ends of the spectrum.
Also, rode in back seat XL in February during demo flight at factory
with passive Peltor's (I think) and am still impressed with how quiet
they (and/or the plane) are. WAY better than the cheapo flight-coms I
have now and use in C-150s/C-172s.
Regards,
Jeff Barnes
XL-RG in oven
HYTEC45@aol.com wrote:
> A flying buddy was looking for ANR headsets, and ordered on a trial basis
> both David Clark, and Bose...>SNIP-SNIP<
>
> So now his plan is to buy a good quality "clone" and install the HeadSets
> Inc. units in both. His estimated cost for both will be about $625. Even
> utilizing new D.C.'s the cost each (about $450ea.) will still be below the
> D.C. ANR, and apparently by there test, better. Go figure!! I was not
> involved in the test, so take it for what it's worth.
>
> TEC