[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
REFLECTOR: Headsets
Knowing how any hearing damage, as minute as it can be, is very permanent, I
invested in a pair of Lightspeed headsets. There advertisements claim to be
almost as good as a BOSE. I have found them to be spectacular in
performance and every person who has borrowed them has gone out and bought a
pair or two. They run around $450 for the 20K and they have a better model
of a 25K, but I am not sure of the price.
I had this headset on during my demo ride with Mark, and although turning
off the ANR mid-flight I was surprised how quite the XL is, a long trip
would be exponentially less fatiguing with ANR (believe it or not).
For those of you heading out to Oshkosh, they usually have decent price
breaks or show specials.
Bill Huene