[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: REFLECTOR: Need insurance help



I have builders insurance from AVEMCO for $80,000 value of construction,
materials and parts at $500 in premiums per year.

Chris Martin
Velocity XL RG

Andrew L. Judge wrote:

> Does anyone know of insurance companies I could get quotes from.  As many
> of you know, I had my plane flying and it was hit by lightning.  Now I need
> building insurance at a reasonable rate.  My carrier told me 825 for 30,000
> construction.  Is this guy insane?  I don't want to cause a panic cause I
> think there are cheaper rates out there, but it appears there has been
> quite some restructuring going on with respect to canards.  I was notified
> today of this by my carrier.  You wouldn't believe what my quote was for in
> flight and I have about 80 hours in type with no incidents.  It's not allot
> of hours, but it is more than 0 to 10.
>
> Andrew Judge
> N55AJ Velocity FGE
> rebuilding lightning damage