Sent: Saturday, June 26, 1999 12:05
PM
Subject: REFLECTOR: Caenter spar
Sweep
I am Installing my center spar on an XL
173 and I am having problems getting it in right.
To get the Equal Dimension at the outer
bolt holes I have to shim about 1/4 of an Inch
out on
the left side of the bulk head .I do have the Engine bulk head in and it
is right on
the money Dimensionally from the center bolt hole, Equal dimensions on both
sides.
The manual also does not say to center
the spar in the fuselage I assume you just would do it
out common sense .But you know what they
say about assuming.The only other way to get
the required dimension is not center the
spar and then it ends up about 1./14 in off set and
that just does not seam right
.
Any Help
Ron
N34CV