Brian, try DOW Silastic rubber, PTE distributor, Chicago, 630 920 0597
-----Original Message-----
From: Brian K. Michalk [mailto:michalk@sisko.awpi.com]
Sent: Monday, May 24, 1999 4:30 PM
To: reflector@sisko.awpi.com
Subject: REFLECTOR: Rubber mold material?
I have some parts I want to copy, and I want to make them out
of epoxy.
I want to use some sort of a liquid that will cure to a rubber
like consistency very similar to silicone sealant. But I think
silicone will take too long to cure.
I want to create a mold from my parts. After my mold is finished,
I'll fill the rubber mold with epoxy and fibers to make my parts.
I want to use a rubber mold so that the parts will come out
easily. Does anyone have any suggestions for a rubberlike
material that will cure overnight?
--
Brian Michalk <http://www.awpi.com/michalk>
Life is what you make of it ... never wish you had done something.
Aviator, experimental aircraft builder, motorcyclist, SCUBA diver
musician, home-brewer, entrepenuer and SINGLE!