[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: REFLECTOR: Mailing list
-----Original Message-----
From: Brian K. Michalk <michalk@awpi.com>
To: reflector@awpi.com <reflector@awpi.com>
Date: Saturday, May 15, 1999 5:15 PM
Subject: REFLECTOR: Mailing list
>Hi guys.
>
>It seems every time I go out of town, bad things happen. Last
>week was no exception.
Dear Brian:
Do not go out of town.
Milt
>
>While I was in Virginia, AWPI's primary hard drive failed. We
>switched to the backup, and by the time I got back there was so
>much data that was new, I decided to not restore some of the
>data.
>
>Basically, the email list that we are using now is about two
>months old. Those of you who are getting this message obviously
>don't care. I hope all of the people who have signed up since
>then realise what happened and sign back up.
>
>I spent most of today replacing hard drives and making sure the
>new backups are up to snuff. I'm sure we lost some reflector
>email along the way.
>
>--
>Brian Michalk <http://www.awpi.com/michalk>
>Life is what you make of it ... never wish you had done something.
>Aviator, experimental aircraft builder, motorcyclist, SCUBA diver
>musician, home-brewer, entrepenuer and SINGLE!
>