[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

REFLECTOR: Visqueen rolls..

    Anyone know of a source for the clear plastic, Visqueen, or whatever its called that is in an UNFOLDED roll, much like Mark Machado uses in the videos (that pink stuff). Everything I've found thusfar has been 6 foot plus dimensions folded into a roll about 1 to 2 feet wide with crinkles in it as a result. I need something flat.. Any help is appreciated.. I've looked everywhere and had no luck., especially locally.
David Cowan