[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: REFLECTOR: W&B Arm
Mike Watson wrote:
>
> If there is anyone who built the STANDARD ELITE, and placed the front and
> rear seats
> exactly as suggested in the plans, I would appreciate the following weight
> and balance
> information for comparison.
>
>
> N10MW YOURS
>
> ARM
>
> SUMP TANK 144.0
> MAIN FUEL TANKS 123.7 ?
> PILOT/Co-PILOT 84.5
> PASSENGERS(rear) 115.5
> WING STRAKE(baggage area ) 108.0
>
> Sump tank Arm was measured to the center (width) of the tank.
> | /
> Arm of seats was taken at the point where the seat(bottom) meets the seat
> back. ____\//
> Wing Strake Arm is assumed to be at the mid length wise position.??
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Mike Watson
> Velocity Elite RG
Mike,
I've already mounted leather seats in a STD RGE Elite. I haven't done
the W&B. I am not going to change the rear seat postitions. W&B balance
depends on many things.
Carl Hoffman, N1QR
PS, I don't think we need to be "High Tech" here. PLEASE, just my
opinion.