REFLECTOR: Question for you SERG builders...

chris davis via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Wed Feb 24 09:44:14 CST 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important;  padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  No...
I wound up raising the keel plate just a tad, and grinding/patching just a small bit of keel material.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone