REFLECTOR: Outdoor Airport storage

Stockman, Bill via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Mon Nov 16 08:42:25 CST 2015

Depending on the security need, in the past I went to Home Depot and got one of the metal tool storage containers which allowed you to padlock it closes, bolt it to the blacktop, and stored quite a bit of stuff.   Otherwise, if you are less concerned about theft, and just wanting to store stuff, go to SAMS or other places and get one of those plastic storage units that you put the patio seat cushions in.   They can be locked too and hold a lot of stuff.