REFLECTOR: Deltahawk

Anthony Ritchie via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Thu May 28 07:55:38 CDT 2015

More like 20 years. The gentleman I bought my velocity project from was told when he got the kit in '96 that the engines would be available by the time he finished the airframe.

I personally spoke to them on the phone last November and they assured me that they were basically ready for production and would be filling orders by the first quarter of this year.

I don't understand how a company can be run so irresponsibly and still be getting people to pour money into it.

Anthony

Sent from my iPhone