REFLECTOR: Deltahawk

Don Johnston via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Thu May 28 07:07:38 CDT 2015

Looks to me like that just got some more money.

On May 26, 2015, DeltaHawk Engines, Inc. *secured commercial funding* from
an investor group lead by the Ruud Family of Racine, WI. Find out more
about this exciting new chapter in DeltaHawk’s history soon.

Although I suppose that could be another way of saying that they got
purchased.

As much as I would like to see something come of this, I wouldn't get my
hopes up. Seems like they've been "2 years away" from having an engine
available for purchase for quite some time (at least 10 years that I can
recall).

Don Johnston