REFLECTOR: Fwd: Re: [VOBA Forum] Cincinnati Canard Fly-in May 16

Brett Ferrell via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Thu May 14 13:40:15 CDT 2015

One last reminder for our fly-in on Saturday, with a map to hangar T10
(look for G). Looks like the weather is going to be acceptable, if not
great, so hopefully folks can come out.

Brett
Brett Ferrell bferrell at fastmail.fm

On Mon, May 4, 2015, at 08:38 AM, Brett D Ferrell
(bferrell at fastmail.fm) wrote:
> View/reply online[1] Reply to forum at forum at velocityowners.com[2]
> Carnardians
>
> We're 2 weeks out from the Cincinnati fly-in, and we had great weather
> this weekend for Funday Sunday with what was likely a record turnout,
> so hopefully we can get a repeat performance!
>
> So, here's the request, as the planners will be providing food and
> drink for you all if you do make it... we'd like to get a rough head
> count. Therefore...
>
> Please respond to me (off list is fine, we don't need to clutter
> everyone's inbox) if you plan to attend - given all of the usual
> provisos, good weather, creek doesn't rise, zombies don't invade the
> airport, etc. I don't need a firm commitment, just enough that we
> don't order 100 burgers for 4 us, or 2 for 50. Thanks in advance.
>
> Brett
> --
> Brett Ferrell bferrell at fastmail.fm
>

> On Thu, Apr 9, 2015, at 09:36 AM, Brett D Ferrell
> (bferrell at fastmail.fm) wrote:
>> View/reply online[3] Reply to forum at forum at velocityowners.com[4]
>> Canardians and Velocity folks:
>>
>> We will be having another Cincinnati/Velocity MidWest Fly-in on May
>> 16. Note that this year we will be at KHAO (Butler County Regional
>> Airport/Hogan Field) in hangar T10G hosted by Chuck Less (Velocity)
>> and Ray Parker (VariEze and DragonFly). We've got several local
>> canards, so if the weather is good we should have a nice turnout
>> (we've had rain the last couple).
>>
>> We'll open at 8 am with coffee and doughnuts, and we'll be open for
>> business as long as folks want to hang out. We will fire up
the grill and cook.

>> You can Park on the
grass or even on the taxi way between our hangar and the Large hangar to
the west of us. There is plenty of room. The Taxi way to the West is
completely open. There are no hangars on that Taxiway.

>> Brett/Chuck/Ray for the greater Cincinnati/Dayton canard builders and
>> fliers hope to see you there KHAO[5] -
>>
>> *FAA Identifier: * *HAO* Lat/Long: 39-21-49.5000N / 084-31-19.0000W
>> 39-21.825000N / 084-31.316667W
>>  39.3637500 / -84.5219444 (estimated)Elevation: 633 ft. / 192.9 m
>>     (surveyed) Variation: 05W (2000) From city: 3 miles SE of
>>     HAMILTON, OH Time zone: UTC -5 (UTC -4 during Daylight Saving
>>     Time) Zip code: 45015 Airport Communications

>> *CTAF/UNICOM: * *123.05* WX ASOS:
>> 121.425 (513-863-6137) *Runway 11/29*

>> Dimensions: 5500 x 100 ft. / 1676 x 30 m 750 FT STWY WEST
>> END.Surface: asphalt, in good condition
>>

>> - Brett Ferrell bferrell at fastmail.fm
>>

>> Attachment(s): KHAO.jpg[6] (19.8 KB) sectional.png[7] (3.7 MB) Change
>> preferences (including opt-out): Online Profile[8]
>
> You have received this message as a member of: Velocity Owners and
> Builders Association Change preferences (including opt-out): Online
> Profile[9]

Links:

  1. http://VOBA.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?page_id=2161&club_id=495146&item_id=514051&message_id=1271128
  2. mailto:forum at velocityowners.com?subject=re:Cincinnati%20Canard%20Fly-in%20May%2016%20<<$127112863171$>>