REFLECTOR: Matco Brakes

Andrew Judge via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Sun Mar 29 16:26:03 CDT 2015

Thanks for the info Ron! I know mine are a bunch of different parts over the years too. IDK - the Matco brakes seem kinda painful to work on with less performance than the Clevelands. They are 1/2 the price, but after changing my brakes a few weeks ago and putting in the spacers and one thick disc, I think I'd probably be better off with the Clevelands. I'm still seriously thinking about getting Clevelands thrown on at my annual.

Before the rebuild, my spacers were worn and warped. The pads somehow got "hung" and one piston blew out the o-ring. It took about 5-6 years to get there though.

[cid:imagec08122.PNG at c3844083.499d933c]

Andrew Judge
President
        [cid:image98a6b0.JPG at b0c6653b.4883ef06] <http://>

Grove Networks Inc.
2103 Coral Way
Suite 700
Miami, Florida 33145
Office: 305-448-6126
Fax: 305-437-7685

advantageIT<http://www.grovenetworks.com/it-services/advantageit/> | hospitalityIT<http://www.grovenetworks.com/it-services/hospitalityit/> | enterpriseIT<http://www.grovenetworks.com/it-services/enterpriseit/>

[cid:imaged9489f.JPG at 49e29d4e.48bb3955]<https://twitter.com/GNIMiami> [cid:image98cab6.JPG at 623d0a9e.40af5666] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/599691?trk=tyah&trkInfo=tas%3Agrove%20networ%2Cidx%3A1-1-1>  [cid:image32c5a3.JPG at bb954b3f.42b13771] <https://www.facebook.com/pages/Grove-Networks-Inc/153225014792273?ref=hl>