REFLECTOR: Matco Brakes

Don Johnston via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Sun Mar 29 16:05:17 CDT 2015

Just so we're all on the same page, you upgraded yours to the W600XTE? What
were you running before, the W600? W600XT? W600XLT?

Do you have a list of the replacement parts? I want to make sure they
haven't added something to the list since I did the upgrade. I'm really
curious about this spacer.

You're flying, right? As far as I know, you're the only one that has done
the upgrade that's actually flying so I would really like to know how
they're working.

Don Johnston

On Sun, Mar 29, 2015 at 12:33 PM, Velocity via Reflector <reflector at tvbf.org