REFLECTOR: Garmin GDL-39 3D for sale

Peter Braswell via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Mon Mar 23 06:53:51 CDT 2015

All,
I thought it was a great idea: convert to Garmin prior to getting the
Velocity in the air and flying the G3X.  I flew Garmin Pilot for a few
hours and have spent a lot of time couch flying with it and the thing is
that I just prefer ForeFlight!

So ... Selling an almost brand new GDL-39 3D with a battery.  It literally
has 3 hours of actual flight time on it.  Also included is a 3 month
voucher for a pro subscription.  Asking $799 and I'll ship anywhere in the
CONUS on me.  That's $100 off Sportys price for essentially a brand new
unit.

PM me at peter.braswell at gmail.com if you're interested.  I'll be putting it
on Barnstormers latter today if I don't get any nibbles.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile