REFLECTOR: Velocity Phone contact Sebastian

Bob Holtaway via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Wed Jun 17 12:11:57 CDT 2015

The phones and Internet are out at the factory.  It's been trouble for a month.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 17, 2015, at 12:29 PM, Patrick Sieders via Reflector <reflector at tvbf.org<mailto:reflector at tvbf.org>> wrote:

Hello all,

Is the company having telephone issues ? I have tried to get in touch with them this morning and I get a “ wait for next available representative” mesg, followed by “ “ext. 500 not available” .. all on the 1860 number.
Any other ways to get in touch with them ? (I am trying to get an answer on an email I sent 2 months ago, and resent 4 weeks ago….)

Thanks !
Patrick Sieders
XLFG-5 building… building

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery<http://www.tvbf.org/gallery>