REFLECTOR: Deltahawk

Matt Bucko via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Mon Jun 1 14:06:08 CDT 2015

I remember a bunch of years ago some clown from DeltaHawk hitting the
Reflector with a F word filled diatribe about how we did not understand
how difficult it was to design stuff.... It was a very insulting email
to the forum.  Up until that point, I was really hoping DH would come
through with a great alternative to the old engines we usually fly in
front of.  After that, I did not care what happened to the company.
Matt