REFLECTOR: Speed Brake Switch Location?

Stockman, Bill via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Sat Jan 31 12:29:36 CST 2015

On my ghetto I put it at top of panel similar to gear switch with the warning light

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 31, 2015, at 12:06 PM, "jeff findarle via Reflector" <reflector at tvbf.org<mailto:reflector at tvbf.org>> wrote:

I am going thru a 1973 Velo 173 RG. Former owner (Now Deceased) removed the switch and looked like he might of been re-positioning the switch.
1- Wondering if anyone can send me a pic of where they have installed theirs and how it is working?
2- Also wondering if anyone has installed an indicator light on the dash for the speed brake and if so, where and what did they use?
I see on plans it shows a location in front of the Throttle on the left, but I feel that would be bad to accidentally hit that switch when adjusting throttle at high speeds.

Thank you, Jeff
TEAM JEFF Real Estate

Jeff Findarle - Realtor, GRI
 PRES.-Wasatch Co Association of Realtors
Darin Heckel - Realtor
AllStar Realty
575 N main St.
Heber City, UT. 84032

Jeff's Cell 435-503-0514
Darin's Cell 435-671-3957
Off. 435-654-9440
Fax 435-654-9437
Distressed Property Experts, Short Sales a Specialty!
Don't Lose it, Sell it!
<ATT00001.c>